Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Willow Pentagram Wreaths

 Last autumn I collected pieces of Willow from the tree that grows happily in my garden to make Pentagrams with, they are especially popular at Yule time.  

I am creating some now for Spring Equinox/Ostara, hopefully come spring the Willow tree will be ready to let me have some more of her wood to keep me going through the summer making Pentagram wreaths and Pentacle wreaths to decorate alters and walls.

They are all woven in a traditional under and over way rather than one spoke just been placed on top of the other and are about 9" across.

Here's a little gallery of past ones and a couple that are for sale now, message me if you would like something similar 😊🥚🐰

Element Pentacle

Element coloured Lucite flowers with a Dreamcatcher style centre and a little Dragonfly on it.


You can find these two Willow Pentagrams for sale on my MorningStarCraft website







Flower Goddess Wall Pentacle

Flower Goddess Pentacle.
Paper flowers and moss decorate the circle of the Pentacle and at the centre is a Flower Goddess.  











A selection of Willow Beaded, Suncatcher, Flower, Element Pentacles and Pentagrams for all seasons. 


No comments: