Pages

Sunday 28 February 2021

March Hares

 It seems to have been a long and short winter all at the same time, the last couple of days of spring like weather have been very welcome, and what a glorious full moon so clear and bright.  

To celebrate March and spring I am offering 15% off in my new website, enter MadMarch21spend £20 or over and claim your discount.  Jewellery items arrive gift boxed, so easy for giving, Mothering Sunday is on the 14th ;0)

Of course March wouldn't be the same without hares, and Ostara/Spring Equinox isn't far of either, with hares on my mind I've engraved a bracelet with three hares running around it and there are a couple of Triskeles on it as well.  

These bracelets, I have a few different designs in my shop, can be personalised with a hidden message on the inside to make them even more special.




A link to my blog post a few years back about maybe why white rabbits on the first of March.  Do you have an idea of why white rabbits on the first of March?




No comments: