Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Silver Triple Moon and Golden Leaping Hare Pendant

Pin It
Silver Triple Moon and Golden Leaping Hare Necklace
Silver Triple Moon Hare Necklace

Silver Triple Moon and Golden Leaping Hare, a photo by Dawn* on Flickr.
This is the Triple Moon and Hare I had on my soldering block ready to finish a while ago that I showed as wip, thought I'd better take a photo to show you the finished necklace:0) Sterling Silver Triplemoon with a textured finish to the crescents, waning and waxing with the full moon buffed to a shine. The spiral golden brass hare leaps across across the front of it. Working on a similar piece now with a crescent moon and hare. I don't seem to be able to reply to comments, will have to have to try and sort that, thank you for any comments that have been left, I appreciate them x

No comments: