Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Boo



Still messing with sending to blogger via my phone. This is Boo our girl cat, she does look a lot more little and dainty than the boys, she's still more like kitten sized. We got her just before Halloween a few years ago hence the name, only thing is she is a bit on the timid side so maybe a name that people tend to shout out wasn't such a good idea.

Even though I turned the picture round on the phone first it still sends it the way it was originally taken, so have had to mess around copying the image from blogger and saving and turning around it in pictures on the computer. If anyone knows of a way to turn picutures in blogger please tell me or I will have to remember to take photos that I want to send here landscape instead of portrait or remember to alter them on the computer later.

No comments: