Pages

Thursday 6 August 2009

Pagan Camp & Nine Ladies Stone Circle









I thoroughly enjoyed Derbyshire Pagan Camp last weekend, though it was a bit wet with the rain. We had the use of the barn which helped for the workshops and drumming, good acoustics :0), the peacocks that roost in the barn didn't seem that impressed though. Found some lovely feather, going to make some smudging fans I think and see if I can use some of the smaller ones in jewellery. For other things that were happening everyone just used the biggest tents and awnings, one of the tipees was set aside to be the chill out tent for meditations etc. It was good to meet people again that I hadn't seen for some time.

Sunday, packing up day, was the best day weather wise; I walked up to the Nine Ladies Stone Circle, the walk up there is beautiful, great scenery, special places where people have left workings, and the setting for the stones is perfect.

No comments: