Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

Painted wooden decorative hanging Hares

Back from Lammas Camp safe and sound surrounded by mountains of washing.  I'll put more about Lammas Camp in another post later, but just for now to say we all had a lovely chilled camp with no dramas, well none I know of other than the wind on Thursday which made erecting tents very interesting.
I made a few things for camp, some of which where hanging hares and a few still need new homes.  Made the mistake of not photographing the items already sold again for my own reference.  Some of the hares have been painted and pryographed, some have suncatchers on to cast lovely rainbows around your home and some have moons on.
Take a look at the few I have left and see if any catch your eye, if so they can be found on my website :0)



Triple Moon Hare Goddess Stars and Sun Catcher
Triskele Purple Moon Hare Sun Catcher

Love Moon Hare with Hearts and Bells

Summer Moon Hare Goddess Pentacle and Stars



No comments: