Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Winter garden and cats


As I'd shown you our tree with it's Autumn colours on I thought I would take a photo of it in it's winter coat.  Pretty but cold.


And some other photos from in our garden, I couldn't believe how much it had snowed in the night, no one our road has moved their cars yet, but then again you you can't tell any difference from the pavement the road and the front gardens.






 The boys thought I had gone out before they woke up and built this pyramid lol, that's just the way the snow fell though.


This is how most of our cat deal with the snowy cold weather, apart from Bramble our oldest who still sleeps all night outside and only occasionally comes in for a cuddle and a stroke, and to be fed of course.


Can you tell which way up she is?

No comments: